The Business Support Specialist supports a variety of functions within Business Services. This position will handle a substantial number of application documents, files, and methods of payment. Duties include accurate and timely collection, sorting, preparation and delivery of applications/requests, data entry, indexing of documents, and collection of fees. This position will interact with an extremely high volume of customers via email, telephone or in-person to provide information about services.
- Scan, upload and index all incoming request/application documents in preparation for processing. - Complete UCC filings and other data entry as needed.
- Accurate and timely collection, sorting and preparation of all incoming mail for division.
- Maintain records and files in appropriate locations, ensure records retention compliance.
- Interact with customers via email, telephone or in-person to answer questions about services and offer guidance.
- Knowledge of office procedures, practices and techniques
- Knowledge of program rules and regulations, policies, procedures, systems, and relevant statutes
- Knowledge of records management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer/software navigation skills
- Ability to perform office clerical practices and techniques; sort, file retrieve and replace documents, operate office equipment
- Ability to accurately enter data into computer systems
- Ability to take initiative
- Monitor basic office record-keeping
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Experience in record-keeping and customer service
- Successfully pass prior employment verifications and reference checks
The Arizona Department of Administration offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
Health and dental insurance
Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
All employees are subject to Arizona State Retirement System contributions.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 602-542-6170 for assistance.
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.