The Arizona Lottery is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a Customer Service Representative 3 position. This position performs an elevated level of tasks regarding customers, vendors, retailer services, and complex administrative duties. The individual will operate at a lead level and will guide and assist peers when needed.
• Handling customer/players visiting the Lottery by providing excellent customer service, solving customer service problems, selling and redeeming tickets, answering questions, providing materials, and explaining process and games;
• Purchasing and processing orders through the APP procurement system;
• Ordering and distributing items for the department;
• Handling phone inquiries, providing winning numbers, explaining games, mailing requested materials, redirecting calls to other departments, releasing pertinent information, and escalating problems appropriately to investigators;
• Preparing quarterly and monthly reports for the Sales management team and for the Territory Managers;
• Processing incoming mail and other administrative tasks to include but not limited to, updating CRM, completing monthly sales reports, back up assistance to tel-com, processing terminal messages, creating external communications for retailers using mail merge, AMS projects, update fleet assignments, new game insert distribution, and ship weekly mail to Territory Managers;
• Processing retailer selling incentives.
All Arizona Lottery employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), which is an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
Requires knowledge of:
• Knowledge of lottery games and products.
• Knowledge of State and Lottery laws, rules and regulations, and agency policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques.
• Knowledge of basic math computation practices.
• Knowledge of cash handling practices.
• Knowledge of problem-solving techniques.
• Knowledge of vendor installation process.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of Google suite programs.
Requires skills in:
• Skilled in effective communication with co-workers and customers.
• Skilled in resolving customer conflict and problem-solving.
• Skilled in adapting to changing environments.
• Skilled in interpretation of laws, rules and regulations.
• Skilled in learning new vendor platforms.
Requires the ability to:
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently.
• Ability to work in a close team environment.
• Ability to resolve customer inquiries in an effective manner.
• Ability to maintain knowledge of new products and processes.
• Ability to problem solve.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships.
• Ability to complete assignments and respond to various situations.
• Ability to work individually when needed.
• Ability to lead and assist team members.
The Arizona Lottery offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
Health and dental insurance
Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
If you have any questions please feel free to contact HUMAN RESOURCES at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.