We are looking for a polite, professional, highly organized individual with great time management skills to process proclamations and special recognitions for Arizona citizens.
An ideal candidate will be customer focused, detail oriented and able to accept ownership for effectively solving constituent issues; keeping constituent satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
• Answering calls from constituents to address their needs efficiently and accurately, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that the constituent feels supported and valued
• Engaging in active listening with constituents, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry constituents, as needed
• Research and complete proclamations and special recognition requests
• Understanding and adhering to Arizona State policies and procedures
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
• Researching required information using available resources
• Following up with constituents when required
• Other duties as assigned
• Able to react effectively and calmly in emergencies
• Able to maintain customer confidentiality
• Verbal and written communications skills
• Exceptional customer service
• Strong time management
• Good multitasking skills
• Active listening skills
• Problem solving
• Availability Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Employment is contingent on the selected applicant passing a background investigation
• Required to drive on State business; must possess a valid Arizona driver's license
The State of Arizona offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
• Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
• Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
• Health and dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Sick leave
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
• Positions in this classification participate in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
• Note that enrollment eligibility will become effective after 27 weeks of employment
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact Ariel Gonzalez at email@example.com for assistance
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.