Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology
100 N 15th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Within ADOA, the Arizona Strategic Enterprise Technology office (ASET) has a mission to deliver forward thinking and secure IT solutions to state agencies through the expertise of a passionate and skilled workforce committed to superior customer service. This is fueled by a vision to become the information technology leader for Arizona government, providing innovative and transformative services in the areas of Cyber Security, Cloud-technologies, Enterprise Applications and Data Analytics.
ASET is currently looking for an Engagement Manager to help lead the charge! This role is critical to the organization's success, working directly with state agencies to better understand their needs, and champion the innovative and transformative solutions necessary for them to be successful.
In this role you will be…
● A PREFERRED PARTNER: Promoting ADOA-ASET as a trusted partner for service delivery and service brokerage across all state agencies.
● AN INDEPENDENT DRIVER: Managing an assigned book of state agencies, serving as the single point of contact within ADOA-ASET to support their needs.
● A DEDICATED COLLABORATOR: Working closely with cross-functional teams within ADOA-ASET to provide feedback on current services and champion customer initiatives as needed for 100 + State Agencies.
● DRIVING FOR ALIGNMENT: Working closely with state agencies to better understand their overall IT strategy, and provide guidance/assistance as needed to help ensure they align with the technology vision for the State of Arizona.
● A TRUSTED AUTHORITY: Working alongside the Strategic Oversight team to manage and administer the statewide Project Investment Justification (PIJ) process while providing technical oversight for assigned Agency projects/programs within a total portfolio of 50 + active projects with a cost value of $400 million plus.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
● Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in the areas of Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
● Prior relationship management/account management experience required. Information Technology Sales experience is preferred.
● Proven track record of excellence in the area of customer service.
● Knowledge and experience in the areas of software development and/or IT infrastructure to drive planning, procurement, and development based initiatives.
● Extensive knowledge of program/project management, and their practical applications in the business/IT environment.
● Demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with all levels of an organization.
The Arizona Department of Administration offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
Health and dental insurance
Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Shelia Wiggins-Wayne at 602-542-4769 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.