1110 West Washington Street Suite 155
Phoenix, Arizona 85007
Executive Assistant and main point of contact for the agency Director and Deputy Director.
Responsible for agency payroll function and provides high level administrative support to Division Directors as needed.
• Assist Executive Management Team with all travel components, including reservations, registrations, travel requests and expense reports
• Accurately coordinate and schedule all calendar appointments. Proactively update necessary parties as changes occur
• Prepare accurate and timely correspondence, agendas, minutes, forms and other materials as needed
• Administrative responsibility for all elements for all Tourism Advisory Council Meetings
• Assist with the preparation of agency reports and special projects as needed
• Oversee time and attendance reporting
• Other duties assigned related to the position
• Experience working in Gmail and G Suite
• Experience working in Microsoft Office
• Experience directly supporting executive level positions
• Project management experience
• Acute attention to detail
• Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with staff, industry partners, vendors and the general public
• Provide proactive support and follow-up for all areas of responsibility
• Work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
• 3-5 years experience directly supporting executive level positions
• Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.)
• Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment
The Arizona Department of Administration offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
• Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
• Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
• Health and dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Sick leave
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
• Positions in this classification participate in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
• Please note, enrollment eligibility will become effective after 27 weeks of employment
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact Nicole Baker at email@example.com for assistance
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.