Performs Professional work in graphic design, including but not limited to, print, digital and signage and is responsible for quality and timelines of finished products assigned.
• Support all departments including sponsorship, Events and Entries programs by developing marketing materials requested
• Responsible for large format signage creation, production, budget and inventory
• Work within the marketing departments to create signage for the Fairgrounds'
• Utilize current design programs to create print and digital media design
• Digital media for web and assist with time sensitive web updates
• Coordinate with vendors on signage production and installation
• Other duties as assigned as related to the position
• Expert knowledge of typography, color and design best practices
• Working knowledge and maintenance of Large Format Printing
• Broad knowledge of creative workflow process
• Experience with Adobe Programs with strong knowledge and skill with: Adobe Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and follow-through
• Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to proof work
• Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.)
• Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment
The State of Arizona offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
• Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
• Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
• Health and dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Sick leave
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
• Positions in this classification participate in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
• Please note, enrollment eligibility will become effective after 27 weeks of employment
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact Nicole Baker at email@example.com for assistance
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.