• Generous paid vacation and sick leave with 10 paid holidays per year.
• Medical insurance, with the employer covering 88% of the premium cost.
• Retirement plan with 100% employer match of the 12.17% employee contribution and additional deferred compensation options.
• Business casual dress.
• Flexible Monday through Friday work schedules and telecommuting options.
• Continuing education provided and paid for by the employer.
• Tuition assistance program for those who qualify.
• Clear path to advance your career.
• Dental and vision insurance.
• Long-term disability insurance and optional short-term disability insurance.
• $15,000 life insurance policy and options to purchase additional coverage and supplemental coverage for dependents.
• Optional flexible spending accounts.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
Arizona State Retirement System
If you have any questions, please contact Beth Entringer at 602-553-9854 or email@example.com for assistance.
AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY AGENCY
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.