The Arizona Lottery is looking for a highly motivated Licensing Specialist to join our Licensing team.
In this role, you will:
• Process incoming lottery New and Renewal license applications for all types of game points.
• Communicate to and get feedback from our internal stakeholders in order to maintain active retailer licenses.
• Monitor licensing process from start to finish ensuring timely licensure.
• Assist in daily, weekly and monthly reporting of the license processing performance measure.
• Communicate with our retailers on maintaining current license status.
Requires Knowledge of:
• General knowledge of Lottery rules, processes, and policies.
• Knowledge of Lottery Products and vendor provided services.
• Knowledge of established Lottery operating policies and procedures that can be acquired with interaction with various Lottery departments and the public.
• Knowledge of Google Suites.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of good grammar, speaking and writing ability.
Requires Skills in:
• Customer Service.
• Oral and Written communication.
• Skill in the use of software application packages, including Excel and Word.
• Record maintenance.
• Effective and Positive interpersonal relationships.
Requires the Ability to:
• Plan and Coordinate.
• Ability to analyze and Establish Priorities.
• Ability to develop effective operating procedures.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with vendors, internal staff and the general public.
• Candidates for this position will be required to submit to a criminal and financial history investigation.
• Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment. Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.)
Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
Health and dental insurance
Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.