The Arizona Department of Health Services requires COVID-19 screening before entry to our State facility.
This position will screen all individuals prior to entry into the facility, enforce mask adherence, and do a temperature check, documenting names, results, and the individual's reason for being in the Pioneers' Home.
• Recording results of temperature checks and maintaining two records as required by ADHS Assisted Living Homes regulations
• Answering questions and directing visitors to the proper offices/residences and reminding those persons to wash hands as well
• Required by the Arizona Department of Health Services to screen all individuals coming into the Arizona Pioneers' Home
• Greeting employees, residents, and visitors and recording answers to COVID-related inquiries
• Checking temperatures and monitoring front door traffic in and out of the Pioneers' Home
• Other duties as assigned as related to the position
• Federal and state regulations, Systems perspective, Group process/dynamics, Disease processes, Medical terminology, Family systems, Aging and related developmental stages, Resident rights
• Developing rapport with residents and family members
• Walk short distances, sometimes at a brisk pace
• See up close, mid-range and at a distance
• Hear broad range of volume and tone
• Verbal and Written Communication
• Read and Comprehend
• Sit, stand and reach
• Level 1 fingerprint clearance card
• Arizona Drivers License
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Shawn McConnell at email@example.com for assistance.
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.