The Revenue Fiscal Services Technician II position is responsible for accurately keying returns into multiple systems, while following standard operating procedures and customer specific instructions for processing returns. Maintain site productivity and quality standards. Knowledge of all tax types and systems. Assists in training new and existing staff if needed. Reviewing and updating work procedures and methods for the Treasury Unit.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Key tax documents using numeric and alphanumeric data from images into the varies systems
• Assist with the training of new employees instructing them on a variety of tasks and procedures
• Quality control by viewing completed production batches for new staff
Learn and apply LEAN concepts, principles and tools used to create and deliver perspectives with fewest resources with continuous problem solving
• General level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Mail.
• General clerical skills.
• Key 15,000 + KPH.
• Written and oral communication.
• Understanding terminology relating to the
• Data Entry Processing systems.
• To work efficiently and along with team members within a small department.
• Willingness and flexibility to assist where needed.
• Learn and apply LEAN concepts, principles and tools used to create and deliver perspectives with fewest resources with continuous problem solving
Candidates for this position will be required to submit Tax Filing Records, Employment Verification Check and Fingerprints that will be used to check criminal history records from the Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS) and the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI).
The State of Arizona provides a world class comprehensive benefits package including:
· Holidays – 10 paid per year. Sick Leave – 12 days per year. No accrual or carryover limits.
· A robust and affordable insurance plan that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability options.
· A top ranked Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) with 100% employer matched contributions (Enrollment eligibility will be effective after 27 weeks of employment).
· Up to $5,250 for tuition reimbursement available to seek further career advancement or certification in Continuing Professional Education.
· Work-life balance and additional options for life betterment such as the Infant at Work Program, Alternate Work Schedule and Telework opportunity.
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
A top ranked Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS) with 100% employer matched contributions (Enrollment eligibility will be effective after 27 weeks of employment).
Persons with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation such as a sign language interpreter or an alternative format by contacting 602-716-6950.
Requests should be made as early as possible to allow time to arrange the accommodation. Arizona State Government is an AA/EOE/ADA Reasonable Accommodation Employer.
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.