The Arizona Exposition and State Fair is seeking a full-time enthusiastic and committed Sponsorship Manager to join our Crew.
This position is responsible for the selling of marketing assets of the annual Arizona State Fair and Fairgrounds.
The Sponsorship Manager generates revenue by developing programs using existing assets and/or creating and maximizing assets to sell to local and national sponsors.
This position requires a high level of initiative, planning, solution finding, writing, and exceptional client service.
• Responsible for creating and selling sponsorship programs for the annual Arizona State Fair and Fairgrounds marketing assets, including digital
• Manage and assist with fulfillment of all sponsorship deliverables, including marketing elements, signage, media, tickets, experiences
• Create and assist in developing client marketing materials and targeted targeted campaigns
• Manage Sponsorship Coordinator to support meeting established revenue goals
• Create leads and identify prospects through market awareness and network
• Identify, cultivate and maintain current and potential client relationships
• Knowledge of Google Suite
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle/execute multiple tasks and prioritize
• Marketing and PR as it relates to developing sponsorship programs
• Superior communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Exceptional client service skills
• Ability to successfully execute tasks, working independently and collaboratively
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently under multiple deadlines
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred
• Employees who drive on state business are subject to driver’s license record checks, must maintain acceptable driving records and must complete any required driver training (see Arizona Administrative Code R2-10-207.12.)
• Requires possession of and ability to retain a current, valid state-issued driver’s license appropriate to the assignment
The State of Arizona offers a comprehensive benefits package to include:
• Optional employee benefits include short-term disability insurance, deferred compensation plans, and supplemental life insurance
• Life insurance and long-term disability insurance
• Vacation with 10 paid holidays per year
• Health and dental insurance
• Retirement plan
• Sick leave
For a complete list of benefits provided by The State of Arizona, please visit our benefits page
• Positions in this classification participate in the Arizona State Retirement System (ASRS)
• Please note, enrollment eligibility will become effective after 27 weeks of employment
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact Shawn McConnell at email@example.com for assistance
ARIZONA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (AMS)
All Arizona state employees operate within the Arizona Management System (AMS), an intentional, results-driven approach for doing the work of state government whereby every employee reflects on performance, reduces waste, and commits to continuous improvement with sustainable progress. Through AMS, every state employee seeks to understand customer needs, identify problems, improve processes, and measure results.
State employees are highly engaged, collaborative and embrace a culture of public service.
The State of Arizona is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.